In the Works
BD6CTNZJQEB8 I surprised a friend the other day by revealing that I am a multi-project person. My head is constantly filled with plans. It drives Alex bonkers sometimes and I have been accused of not being spontaneous, but that's just who I am. I can't help it - I like having things to look forward to.
Here are just a few things in the works at Hound central:
- Installing and learning to use wood stove
- Painting living room and upstairs landing
- Removing deck, building backyard stairs
- Building two or three new garden beds in deck vacated area
- Making a stone patio
- Deciding on which kind and age of chickens
- Building a coop for said birdies
- Hosting garden tours
- Planning workshops for spring equinox, container building, jam making
- Spring break vacay to Chincoteague
- August Canada canoe trip
- And, of course, the ever present FINISH the kitchen (only trim and we're done!)
I think it's good to scheme in the winter. My next Grow Your Garden post will be all about planning a new garden. There isn't much real work to be done now, so it's the perfect time to read, study, and make plans.