Meal Plan March 28, 2011
Ingredients and Influences:
- I am working again this week leading spring break camps from 9 am - 4 pm at Franklin Park Conservatory.
- I am also teaching a class on condiments on Sunday. Participants will learn how to make mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and more from 4-5:30 pm at the Franklin Park Conservatory education pavilion. A few spots are still available!
- We will get a Green B.E.A.N. box on Wednesday with fresh mystery produce.
- We have been invited to bring one of our chickens to the church behind our house for an appearance during Wednesday dinner. Yes, really, I am the chicken lady of Clintonville.
- Alex smoked home cured pork loin into Canadian bacon. Yum!
- I am attending the Ohio Bloggers Association class Saturday late afternoon with Purely Simple Raw. If you are a blogger, join us!
Monday - Chicken, rice, salad
Tuesday - Tacos with homemade chorizo, refried beans, cilantro
Wednesday - Order pizza for family dinner preceding chicken appearance at church
Thursday - Eggs Benedict and salad/mystery vegetable
Friday - Pasta with mystery vegetable
Saturday - leftovers