Friday Five: Awesome Events In Columbus TOMORROW
It must be spring in Columbus because I am hearing of so many fun events that one person cannot possibly handle them all. Tomorrow alone holds dozens of enticing events. Here are the top five on my list, in no particular order:
1) Como Yarden Plant Sale - My friends and fellow edible gardeners are selling their home-raised, organic heirloom seedlings for $3 tomorrow from 11 am - 4 pm at 268 W Como. If you've never visited their front yarden, this would be a great reason to check it out!
2) Wild Goose Creative's Pinch Flat - From 1-9 pm, 25 artists will show off their bike related posters at Wild Goose Creative. Food trucks, a raffle, and music will complete the FREE event.
3) ECSF Chocolate Fest - Alex's parent's neighbor alerted me to this chocolate feast held in Dublin. There will be a chocolate cook-off and auction to benefit Southern Ohio homeless assistance projects. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children for the event that runs from 1:30 - 4 pm.
4) Ladybug Girl at Cover to Cover bookstore - The Ladybug Girl series of books are one of Lil's favorites and I like the empowering messages the stories tell. A ladybug girl character will appear in Clintonville from 11 am - 12 pm tomorrow for pictures, stories and games.
5) Leslie's Creperie at The Hills Market - Sweet and savory crepes will be served on the weekends and select daytime hours beginning this Saturday at The Hills Market veranda. (Aside: the much anticipated Hills On The Go online store with local delivery is up and running! I can't wait to try their service soon.)
What are you planning for the weekend?
PS. My food-thieving was caught in the act and recorded for posterity in the Itinerant Foodies' Friday Five this week.