Meal Plan Monday May 23, 2011
The Hound family is together again! We know no better way to enjoy each other's company than to eat and cook together.
Ingredients & Inspiration
- meatballs, chicken, pork in the freezer
- broccoli, salad greens, asparagus in the fridge
- homegrown herbs coming into season
- two cousins graduating from high school this weekend
- warm, wet weather forecast
Monday - Lil's dance parent observation day, Sushi Ting dinner to celebrate
Tuesday - spaghetti, homemade meatballs, homemade tomato sauce, steamed asparagus
Wednesday - brinner of backyard egg and broccoli fritatta, home cured Canadian bacon, cranberry bran muffins, and fruit
Thursday - grilled chicken and dinner salads
Friday - friends over for homemade pulled pork sandwiches on homemade buns, coleslaw, roasted beets and asparagus, mint juleps
Saturday - visiting Napoleon, Ohio for cousin Haley's graduation party
Sunday - visiting Springfield, Ohio for cousin Caleb's graduation party
Added to Orgjunkie's Menu Plan Monday.